One week ago today marked the 2nd anniversary of Constant Conservative. Due to a number of factors (one of them being limited network availability), I was not able to bring you the following announcement. However, I would now like to honor those of you who read this space by providing you with the opportunity to procure even more reading material.
One of you will receive a $25 gift code for a well-known online retailer of books, electronics, and other things.
Here are the rules:
- You must leave a comment on this post by midnight CST Monday (Monday, September 20, 2010).
- Your comment may be brief, but it should address the site and its benefit (or lack thereof) to you.
- You may use a pseudonym.
- You must include a valid email address (not in the body of the comment, but in the meta data). You will be contacted at that address to confirm that you are a real person. After that, the gift code will be transmitted to you at that address.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Any entry which is deemed invalid (for whatever reason) may be disqualified by Constant Conservative.
- Last year’s winner is eligible to attempt again.
The winning entry will be selected randomly by assigning consecutive numbers to each comment and then using a random number generator to pick one from the resulting range.
Thank you for reading.