As I noted on Friday, the Constant Conservative has been contributing to the discussion for one year now. In honor of this event, we will give one of our readers a $25 gift code from a well-known online retailer of books, electronics, and just about everything else. How better to show our appreciation? (Sure, I could think of several, but that’s not the point.)
Here are the rules:
- You must leave a comment on this post by midnight CST today (Monday, September 14, 2009).
- Your comment may be brief, but it should address the site and its benefit (or lack thereof) to you.
- You may use a pseudonym.
- You must include a valid email address (not in the body of the comment, but in the meta data). You will be contacted at this address to confirm that you are a real person. After that, the gift code will be mailed to you at that address.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Any entry which is deemed invalid (for whatever reason) may be disqualified by Constant Conservative
The winning entry will be selected randomly by assigning consecutive numbers to each comment and then using a random number generator to pick one from the range.
Thank you for reading.